Thursday, February 16, 2006


I've had a blog here on Blogspot for a while now (The Cheshire's Blog), which is almost solely dedicated to editorial journalism; mostly my political and social opinions. But, for some time, I've been entertaining the thought of creating a blog strictly for my private thoughts.

I'm of the opinion (there's that damned word again) that if you're going to keep a blog, you should actually say something in doing so. That's why I've kept the Cheshire's Blog a distance from my personal thoughts; blogs are not necessarilly meant for diary purposes only. But, that isn't to say that one should not keep a sort of diary online, so here's mine.

I'm hoping to fill this jourmal with relatively simple thoughts from my simple (sometimes complex) mind, and perhaps I'll discover something about myself in the process.

BadCat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home